City News & Announcements
Construction for utility and pavement improvements on Country Club Road, between 10th Street and Six Corners is set to begin in early January 2019 and continue through summer.
Several temporary traffic revisions will be in place for the duration of the project, during all hours and all days:
- Country Club Road will be reduced to two lanes – one travel lane in each direction – and traffic will be shifted
- Stop signs will be temporarily removed for east and westbound traffic on Country Club Road
- C Avenue, 10th Street and the northbound leg of Iron Mountain Boulevard will be closed at Country Club Road
- Traffic speed may be reduced to 25 mph through the corridor
The City offers sand and bags to residents of Lake Oswego - available at Hazelia Field, 17800 Stafford Rd (parking lot). Overhead lights will be on throughout the night so that citizens can fill the sandbags more easily. Citizens can take as many bags as necessary, but will need to fill their own bags. Some shovels are provided.
Take a look at some tips for filling and placing bags...
City Offices will be closed on Monday, December 24, beginning at noon.
• The Library will be open until 1pm
• The Tennis Center will be open from 6am to 10pm
All City Offices - including the Library, Adult Community Center, Golf Course and Tennis Center - will be closed on Tuesday, December 25, to celebrate Christmas.
In 2019, the transformation of Boones Ferry Road is expected to begin.
The Project Team and Project Advisory Committee invite you to view the new street designs up close, meet the designers and ask questions at an open house at the Lake Oswego Maintenance Center, 17601 Pilkington Road. Large maps will be available, as well as sample images of the improvements at various intersections and artistic elements.
Join us: Thursday, January 10, from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
City Events and Meetings
Indoor Playground at CCP
Dec 19 2018 - 9:00am
First Steps In Music
Dec 19 2018 - 10:00am
Dec 19 2018 - 11:45am
December 19, 2018 PARKS BOARD meeting at Maintenance Center
Dec 19 2018 - 4:00pm
Planning Commission - No Meeting Scheduled
Dec 24 2018 - 6:30pm
50+ Advisory Board Meeting
Dec 28 2018 - 10:00am