We anticipate having a survey crew (employed by WHPacific) surveying all features in the right-of-way at the following locations:
- Lanewood Street between Boones Ferry Road and Boones Way (and including the Lanewood/Boones Way intersection)
- Waluga Drive between Madrona Street and Firwood Road (and including the Waluga/Madrona and Waluga/Firwood intersections)
This survey may begin as early as Monday, Feb 20, 2017, and is anticipated to take up to five days. The survey crews will typically be working from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Potholing Existing Utilities
We also anticipate having a crew (employed by VacX) potholing existing utilities (to investigate possible conflicts with project improvements) at the following locations:
- Boones Ferry Road (between Lanewood Street and West Sunset Drive)
- Firwood Road (between Waluga Drive and Boones Ferry Road)
This night work is expected to start this Sunday (Feb 19, 2017) and is anticipated to take up to five days. Crews will typically be working between 9:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Jack Butler, WHPacific at 503-372-3743 or JButler@whpacific.com
- David Conklin, WHPacific at 503-372-3534 or DConklin@whpacific.com
- Jason Jones, VacX at 541-517-0754 or JJ@vacx.com
- Fulgence Bugingo, MSA at 503-225-9010 or Fulgence.Bugingo@msa-ep.com
City of Lake Oswego:
- Stacy Bluhm, Engineering at 503-697-6510 or email@example.com