Marylhurst Admin Building, Circa 1929
Location: Pacific Highway
This was the first structure to be built specifically for Marylhurst College. The noted Portland architectural firm of Jacobberger and Smith designed this Romanesque style building. It was constructed to serve as the main classroom building of the Catholic Women’s College. At one time, there was a glass-covered swimming pool on the rear elevation of the building. This well maintained building compliments other historic buildings on the Marylhurst campus.