A request from the City of Lake Oswego for text amendments to Lake Oswego Comprehensive Plan goals and policies relating to:
• Land Use Planning (Goal 2)
• Air, Water and Land Resources (Goal 6)
• Natural Disasters and Hazards (Goal 7)
• Public Facilities and Services (Goal 11)
• Energy Conservation (Goal 13)
• Urbanization (Goal 14)
December 4, 2013
On Tuesday, December 3, 2013, the City Council opened the public hearing, received testimony and began deliberation. The Council closed the hearing to public testimony and continued deliberation to December 10, 2013. For more information regarding the Council's agenda and schedule, please contact Cate, Schneider, City Recorder, (503) 675-3984.
November 14, 2013
At its meeting on Wednesday, November 13, 2013, the Planning Commission forwarded a preliminary recommendation to the City Council that LU 13-0045 be approved, as presented in Exhibit F-2.1 with additional modifications that the Commission reached by consensus at the meeting.
The City Council is scheduled to make a preliminary decision on this case on December 3, 2013.
October 29, 2013
At its meeting on Monday, October 28, 2013, the Planning Commission opened the public hearing, accepted testimony and began deliberations. The hearing was continued to their next meeting on Wednesday, November 13, 2013. The public testimony portion of the hearing has been closed, no further testimony will be accepted.
The Case File Materials posted under the designated Planning Division’s Land Use Project Pages and links are:
- There are additional materials in the Case File that the Project Manager believes are NOT for the purpose of addressing whether the proposed development application complies with the applicable criteria. These additional materials are NOT posted. (Only materials identified by the applicant or interested parties for the purpose of addressing the applicable criteria are made a part of the “record” before the reviewing authority.)
The Planning Division’s Case File may be viewed by the public Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. in the Planning and Building Services Department. Persons are encouraged to contact the Project Manager to arrange for a suitable location to review the materials in the Case File.
Note: Materials exempt under the Oregon Public Records Law, ORS 192.501 and 192.502 may be withheld from public review of the Case File; such materials are NOT a part of the “record” before the reviewing authority in determining whether or not the proposed development complies with the applicable criteria.
Land Use Applications & More