Give Blood, Save a Life, Have a Cookie
Choose to help save a life.
Give blood on April 12! Join your neighbors and stop by City Hall from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Walk-ins are welcome, but scheduling a time helps avoid long waits. You can make an appointment online at www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation using sponsor code “locityhall”, or by calling 1-800-733-3767.
Benefits of Donating
• It feels great to donate!
• You get free juice and cookies.
• It’s something you can spare – most people have blood to spare... yet, there is still not enough to go around.
• You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed – most people don’t think they’ll ever need blood, but many do.
• You will be someone’s hero – in fact, you may help as many as three people with just one donation.