Luscher Farm Crosstoberfest
Luscher Farm Crosstoberfest Cyclocross Race
Saturday October 27, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
125 Rosemont Rd 97068
COME RIDE LUSCHER FARM! Join the City of Lake Oswego Parks & Recreation Department and Zone 5 Promotions for this special Cyclocross event! Crosstoberfest will take place on the rolling and muddy course of Luscher Farm. COSTUMES ENCOURAGED!!
You must join Oregon Bicycle Racing Association (OBRA) to ride in this race. You may purchase annual membership for $35 online or purchase single event racing license for $5.
Registration – Two ways to register:
1) Pre-registration: $30/Adults, $15 Juniors PLUS $5 OBRA Adult Racing Fee (Juniors free) if not a member
2) Day of Race: $35/Adults, $18/Juniors PLUS $5 OBRA Adult Racing Fee (Juniors free) if not a member
Additional Races: $10 per race
- 8:30am: Men 4, Clydesdale, Athena (45 min)
- 9:25am: Men 4 35+, Men 60+ (45 min)
- 10:15am: Break/Course Preview/Podiums (10 min)
- 10:25am: Men 5, Women SS (45 min)
- 11:20am: Men 3 35+, Men 50+ (45 min)
- 12:05pm: Kiddie Kross (age 9 and under)
- 12:20pm: Break/Course Preview/Podiums (10 min)
- 12:30pm: Juniors: Cat 3/4/5 Men & Women (30 min)
- 1:10pm: Men 2/3, Men SS, Men 1/2/3 Jr. (45 min)
- 2:00pm: Break/Course Preview/Podiums (10 min)
- 2:10pm: Women 1/2 35+, 2/3 60+, 3 35+, 50+, Cat 4, Cat 5, Women 1/2/3 Jr. (45 min)
- 3:05pm: Men 1/2, Women 1/2, Men 1/2 35+ (60 min)
- 4:15pm: Podiums
Race entry will be waived In lieu of volunteer service provided, We need course marshals and people to help with set-up and tear-down. Contact: email@example.com
Race Contractor Contact Information
(360) 823-9778 mobile
Parking at Hazelia Field will be limited due to the event. Please park at C3 Church on Stafford Rd. across from Luscher Farm. Spectators are welcome!
Parts of the Rosemont Pathway near Luscher Farm (125 Rosemont Rd) will be closed to pedestrians on the day of the race. Participants will be using the pathway as part of the race course.
OBRA Cyclross rules in effect. Approved helmets required at all times (including riding to and from registration, during warm-up, cool down, in your jeans, shorts, slippers) while at the venue, Failure to comply could result in disqualification. Course is closed for warm-up until clearance has been given by the chief judge and/or race director. Please use the provided portable restrooms.
OBRA and the organizers of this race do not provide insurance coverage for injuries that occur at the race. The costs related to those injuries are the responsibility of the individual participant. Helmets must be worn at all times while on a bike. Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason.