- Engineering Home
- Major Capital Projects
- Bid & RFP Information
- Standards and Permits
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Local Street Reconstruction Program
- National Flood Insurance Program
- Pavement Management Program
- Stormwater Management Program
- Traffic Engineering and Transportation
- Water Conservation Program
- Mapping Services
Traffic and Bike/Pedestrian Counts Program
Average Daily Traffic count information for most of Lake Oswego's major streets and some of our local streets is available online. The interactive map is available for recent years starting in 2011.
Bicycle and pedestrian counts are now available! Starting in June 2017, Lake Oswego is collecting data on our trails, pathways and bike lanes. The interactive map shows the data collected at individual and permanent count sites.
To request counts to be conducted at a specific location, send an email to email@example.com