Howl at the Moon 5K Adventure Run
Friday, July 28, 4-9:30pm
125 Rosemont Road
Ready for some adventure?!?! Well, you're in luck! Join the City of Lake Oswego Parks & Recreation Department for an epic adventure with the 5k obstacle run. Navigate 3.1 miles of natural terrain and make your way through challenging obstacles, monkey bars, plank walk, slip n' slide, mud pit, and more. Then celebrate your victory on the course and have a heck of a good time at the Barn Bash after-party! Get a little country and rock out to wild west tunes and enjoy tasty bites and brew from local vendors. Special thanks to sponsors Meduri World Delights, Club Sport, Asula Wellness Center, and Oregon's Mt. Hood Territory.
- Adult: $45 early registration; $55 after July 9th.
- Youth (10 years and older): $25 early registration; $35 after July 9th.
- Team of 4: $140 early registration; $150 after July 9th.
- Team of 5: $175 early registration; $185 after July 9th.
- Team of 6: $210 early registration; $220 after July 9th.
- Logistics email will be sent approximately two weeks prior to event.
- Event site is open from 4-9:30pm; course is open from 5-8pm (last runners may start course at 8pm).
- Packet Pickup: Packets may be picked up on Thursday, July 27 from 4-7pm at Club Sport or prior to the start of the race at 4pm on Friday, July 28 at Luscher Farm.
- T-shirts guaranteed to those registered by July 9th. After this time, sizes and quantities will be limited.
- Family-friendly (Ages 10+). Those under 18 must have parent or guardian present to sign a waiver.
- Although there is a clock at start and finish, race is not timed.
- No pets allowed on the course (dogs allowed on leashes vendor area only).
- No refunds.
- No onsite parking. Please park at identified locations and ride the complimentary shuttle to the site.