Our visitors appreciate well-organized shelves. By adopting a shelf or stack, you can help improve their experience tremendously.
- Read your shelf or stack and keep materials organized
- Straighten library materials to prevent overcrowding
- Pull items in need of repair
- Dust shelves
- Familiarity with alphabetical and numerical order and the Dewey Decimal System
- A good eye for details
- Training time varies according to department and type of shelf reading
- Reading your shelf or stack on a weekly basis is preferable
How to Apply:
Download the application on the Volunteer Services page.