- Library Home
- About Your Account
- Discussion Groups
- Books & Media
- Research & Resources
- Lake Oswego Reads
- Library 101
Cultural Pass Program
Discover something new in your own backyard! Our family Cultural Pass Program makes free or discounted day passes available to the following cultural venues:
Pass admits 2 adults and 4 children under the age of 17 in the same household
Pass admits 2 adults and 4 children
Pass admits 2 adults OR 1 adult and 1 child. Children 5 and under are free
Pass admits 5 people
Pass admits 2 adults & 6 children.
This pass is for discounted admission. With the pass there will be a $5.00 admission charge per person. This does NOT include admission to special exhibitions. Children under 17 are free.
Pass admits 2 adults and 2 children ages 5-18. Children under 5 are free.
Pass admits 2 adults & children under 18, or a family in the same household.
Pass admits family of 4; children under 12 are free.
Pass admits a family of 2 adults & 2 children.
Pass includes free admission to Aviation Museum & Gun Museum only for 2 adults or 1 adult & 1 child. $5 discount for one individual to the Water Park, $1 discount to the theater. 10% discount in the gift shop.
- You can make a reservation in person at the library Circulation desk or by phone at 503.697.6582.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older and have your library card number to reserve a pass.
- The loan period for each pass is 1 day, unless indicated otherwise.
- On the day of your reservation, the pass is available for pickup during library open hours before 5 p.m. Reservations not picked up by 5 p.m. on the day of the reservation will be forfeited.
- The pass is due by the end of the same day the pass was checked out.
- The pass must be returned to either the Lake Oswego Public Library Circulation desk, or the automated book return drops on the side of the building near the main entrance. Please do not return passes to the parking lot drops or community bookdrops.
- $5.00 late charge per day- up to the cost of the pass.
- If a pass is lost, you will be charged the full replacement cost of the pass.