Preparing Book Carts for Shelvers:
Our shelvers are a crucial part of our ongoing library services, and key to their performance are the cart revisers.
- Load book carts with library materials
- Organize materials as necessary
- Familiarity with alphabetical and numerical order and the Dewey Decimal system
- A good eye for details
- Ability to commit to a two hour shift once a week
- Training is given on an individual basis
- Evening and weekend placement available
How to Apply:
Download the Application on the Volunteer Services page.