- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Athletic Fields
- Dog Parks and Off-Leash Areas
- Friends Groups for Parks and Natural Areas
- Natural Areas
- Park Sites and Information
- Parks General Information
- Parks Maintenance
- Picnic Shelter Reservations
- Plans & Projects
- Ranger Station
- Trails & Pathways
- Urban Wildlife
- Volunteer Stewardship
Winter Closure: all natural grass fields and ballfields are currently closed for the winter, November 12-February 28.
Field Use Permit Process
Field use reservations (for city (parks), elementary and junior high school district fields) are made through Parks & Recreation by application. Reservations may be made for scheduled youth organization seasonal use, games, sports contests, tournaments, camps & clinics and hourly rentals. Practices are first-come, first-served for everyone. Fields cannot be reserved less than 7 days in advance of the event. If a field is not permitted to an organization or group then use is first-come, first-served.
Click here to apply for a field use permit (including rentals) or to view field availability. You must create an account to use the program.
2019 Field Fees vary based on residency or type of rental.
- All field rental applications and fees from groups other than non-local youth organizations are due at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled activity or the field permit will not be approved.
- To reserve (permit) fields for tournaments and camps, field use fees are due at least 14 days in advance of the event. This is based on the amount of fields requested for the event. If the payment is not received at least 14 days in advance, the fields will be released back to the public.
Priority for field use:
- City activities on City fields with Schools second
- School activities on School fields with City second
- Community youth sports organizations
- Non-profit organizations and non-local youth organizations
- Private groups/clubs/individuals or rentals
Lights for Ball Fields
Lighted ball field facilities are available with lighted hours, programmed by the Parks & Recreation Department. Facilities under the City's jurisdiction include George Rogers park, East Waluga Park, Westlake Park, Hazelia Field at Luscher Farm, Lake Oswego Jr. High and Lakeridge Jr. High. Lights are not allowed past 10pm to conform with park hours.