The City of Lake Oswego provides City League recreational high school basketball for grades 9-12 during the winter season. For league information, rosters and rankings during the season click on the appropriate files below.
Registration for the 2015-16 season opens Wednesday, October 14 at loparks.org.
- Register at loparks.org
- Managers must register first to create team
- $55/per player fee (includes team shirt)
- Register for one of the following divisions:
- City League High School Basketball Boys 9/10
- City League High School Basketball Boys Jr-Sr
- City League High School Basketball Girls 9-12
- During the registration process a Parent/Guardian must initial that they have read the waiver for a minor
- Deadline to register a minimum of 8 players is Wednesday, November 4
City League Registration Clinic - Thursday, Oct. 22, 6:00pm at Palisades (1500 Greentree Rd.)
We will not be having manager's meetings this season (Veterans get a break!). Instead new teams/managers will be required to attend practice time on Nov. 21 to discuss league play with a gym supervisor (time TBD). Attend the above clinic if a new team or manager or you just want to brush up on the registration process.
High School Basketball Information, Schedules, Rosters and Rankings
- Freshman-Sophomore Boys
- Girls 9-12
- Junior-Senior Boys (Uptown)
- Junior-Senior Boys 1(Downtown)
- 2014-15 City League Basketball Rules.pdf
- 2015-16 City League Basketball Information.doc.pdf
- Adult Supervisor Duties Forms (minimum 3 due 11.4.15).pdf
- Sportsmanship Award.pdf
- Team Name-Jersey Selection Form - due 11.4.15.pdf
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow