The Wednesday December 14, 6PM Meeting is POSTPONED New Meeting Date is RESCHEDULED for Wednesday December 28, 6pm
POSTPONED Planning Advisory Committee Meeting #5 NOW SCHEDULED FOR:
Wednesday December 28, 2016 6:00pm-8:00pm Palisades
CLICK HERE FOR MEETING AGENDA
Iron Mountain Park Design Exercise has CLOSED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT
Friday December 9, 2016 5:00 P.M.
Iron Mountain Park is an approximately 51-acre park located in the center of the City of Lake Oswego. Iron Mountain Park is larger than a local neighborhood park and integrates natural and developed features. We are on our way to making this project a reality and we need input from you to help make the final design recommendation.
CLICK HERE to see the preferred design.
Please contact one of the team members:
Mike O'Brien, Project Manager, ESA Vigil-Agrimis - MOBrien@esassoc.com
Ryan Mottau, Public Outreach Lead, MIG Inc. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Meeting and Event Information
CLICK HERE to view Past Public Outreach Events and Planning Advisory Meeting Information
The following plans will be reviewed as part of the background research and development phase. Policies, goals and recommendations from these adopted plans will be integrated into the park plan.
Current Documents Associated with Planning Process
(CLICK to download)
Parks Related Plans
- Parks Plan 2025 (2012)
- Iron Mountain Restoration Plan (2013)
- Iron Mountain Boulevard Park Master Plan (1984)
- Lake Oswego Open Space Plan (2001)
- Trails and Pathways Master Plan (2003)
- Parks Integrated Pest Management (2015)
City Related Plans
- Citizen Involvement Guidelines for Lake Oswego (1990)
- Comprehensive Plan Part 1 (2013)
- Historic Resource Protection Plan (1989)
- Lake Oswego Urban & Community Forestry Plan (2007)
- Sustainability Action Plan for City Operations (2014)
- Transportation System Plan (2014)