The applicant is requesting is requesting approval of the following in order to construct a 3.5 million gallon water reservoir and extend the Lake Oswego finished water pipeline through East Waluga Park to connect to the reservoir:
• A Conditional Use Permit;
• A Development Review Permit;
• Determination of a Resource Conservation Protection Area;
• A Minor Variance to increase the maximum allowed grade of the driveway from 15% to 17%; and,
• The removal of 195 trees.
The Case File Materials posted under the designated Planning Division’s Land Use Project Pages and links are:
- There are additional materials in the Case File that the Project Manager believes are NOT for the purpose of addressing whether the proposed development application complies with the applicable criteria. These additional materials are NOT posted. (Only materials identified by the applicant or interested parties for the purpose of addressing the applicable criteria are made a part of the “record” before the reviewing authority.)
The Planning Division’s Case File may be viewed by the public Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. in the Planning and Building Services Department. Persons are encouraged to contact the Project Manager to arrange for a suitable location to review the materials in the Case File.
Note: Materials exempt under the Oregon Public Records Law, ORS 192.501 and 192.502 may be withheld from public review of the Case File; such materials are NOT a part of the “record” before the reviewing authority in determining whether or not the proposed development complies with the applicable criteria.
Land Use Applications & More