Applicants are requesting a Residential Infill Design Review (RID) approval for the following exceptions to the R-7.5 zone requirements and structure design standards in order to construct a garage addition and a deck on an existing single family dwelling:
• An 8% increase to the 25% maximum allowed lot coverage
• A partial 16-foot exception to the 25-foot front yard setback
• An exception to the garage appearance and location standards in order to locate the garage closer to the street than the dwelling
• A partial 1.5-foot exception to the street side yard setback.
The Case File Materials posted under the designated Planning Division’s Land Use Project Pages and links are:
- There are additional materials in the Case File that the Project Manager believes are NOT for the purpose of addressing whether the proposed development application complies with the applicable criteria. These additional materials are NOT posted. (Only materials identified by the applicant or interested parties for the purpose of addressing the applicable criteria are made a part of the “record” before the reviewing authority.)
The Planning Division’s Case File may be viewed by the public Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. in the Planning and Building Services Department. Persons are encouraged to contact the Project Manager to arrange for a suitable location to review the materials in the Case File.
Note: Materials exempt under the Oregon Public Records Law, ORS 192.501 and 192.502 may be withheld from public review of the Case File; such materials are NOT a part of the “record” before the reviewing authority in determining whether or not the proposed development complies with the applicable criteria.
Land Use Applications & More