The Planning and Building Services Department will begin implementing a revised Tree Protection Application beginning Friday, December 6, 2013.
The application changes include:
- Incorporation of the Sensitive Lands District vegetation protection measures;
- Improved list of the application submittal requirements;
- Revised procedures for installing fencing and other protection measures;
- Revised sample site plans; and,
- Revised Sign for posting on fences.
Please begin using the new application upon receipt of this announcement and replace any digital copies with the attached revised Tree Protection Application file.
Please Note: submittals on the old Tree Protection Application will no longer be accepted after Friday, December 13, 2013.