Business owners; welcome to the City of Lake Oswego. Your police department is here to serve you.
Our official motto is: “No call too small” – a creed we live by.
We put a packet together to hopefully answer some of the more common questions we receive which your business may be asking.
The full packet is provided as a pdf download, at the bottom of this page and contains the items listed below. You may also click on each section for single documents.
- Alarm Packet;
- Soliciting Ordinance;
- Bad Check packets from the City of Lake Oswego and Clackamas County (each packet is for a different threshold);
- Special Events Permit Information;
- Sign Ordinance;
- Business License Information; and
- OLCC License Information
We know your time is valuable, but please take a few minutes to review the enclosed material. A few minutes on the front end may save you many wasted hours and frustration on the back end. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone or email (email@example.com).
- LOCOM (Dispatch for Police/Fire/Medical) Non-Emergency Number – 503-635-0238;
- LOCOM Emergency – 911;
- Lake Oswego Police Department – 503-635-0250;
- Lake Oswego Business Licenses – 503-635-0279;
- Lake Oswego City Attorney’s Office – 503-635-0225;
- Lake Oswego City Manager’s Office – 503-635-0215;
- Lake Oswego Parks and Recreation Department – 503-697-6500;
- Lake Oswego Main Fire Station – 503-635-0275;
- Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce – 503-636-3634; and
- Lake Oswego Review (Newspaper) – 503-635-8811.
We hope you find this packet informative and wish you success in your business within our great city.