Design, maintain, and administer a revenue system that will assure a reliable, equitable, diversified, and sufficient revenue stream to support desired City services.
1. The City will try to maintain a diversified and stable revenue system to shelter it from short-run fluctuations in any one source.
2. The City will follow an aggressive policy of collecting revenues.
3. The City will establish all user charges fees at a level related to the full costs (operating, direct, indirect and capital) of providing the service. The City will review fees/charges periodically.
4. The City will consider market rates and charges levied by other municipalities of similar size for like services in establishing rates, fees and charges.
5. Enterprise and Internal Service operations will be self-supporting.