Façade grants provide assistance to businesses and property owners within the downtown urban renewal district to improve the appearance of downtown, maximize business exposure and help assure the livability and economic vitality of the area, in conformance with the Urban Design Plan and the Design Guidelines adopted by the Lake Oswego Redevelopment Agency.
Grants may reimburse expenses associated with facade upgrades such as:
- Building and site lighting
- Landscape improvements
- Potential associated city fees
2012 Grant recipients include:
- R. Bloom's Boutique Florist, 267 A Avenue
- Chamber of Commerce, 459 Third Street
- Waluga Lodge, 417 Second Street
- Stickmen Brewery & Skewery, 40 North State Street
- Graham's Stationery, 460 Second Street
- Country Square Shopping Center, 425-485 Second Street
- Firehouse Pub, 23 A Avenue
Contact Sidaro (Sid) Sin at 503-697-7421, for more information.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow