In addition to the resources included on the City's sustainability program pages, the following may be of interest:
- Educational Resources
- Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy, and Climate Change
- Food, Farming, and Natural Gardening
- Green Building Resources, Classes & Materials
- State, Regional, and Local Government
- Sustainable Business and Living - Business Resources, Community Based Organizations, News Services, Sustainable Living Resources
- Waste Reduction, Reuse, Recycling, Toxics Reduction
To delve more deeply into sustainability, visit the Lake Oswego Library, where you will find an excellent collection of books and videos related to sustainability.
For some tips and resources for actions you can take today, check out this printable Ten Tips for More Sustainable Living handout.
Do you know of a great resource that’s not listed here? Please send suggestions to Susan Millhauser, Sustainability Coordinator.