The City of Lake Oswego provides City League recreational high school basketball for grades 9-12 during the winter season. For league information, rosters and rankings during the season click on the appropriate files below.
Team and Individual Registration for the 2015/16 season is now closed
- $55/per player fee (includes team shirt)
- Register for one of the following divisions:
- City League High School Basketball Boys 9/10
- City League High School Basketball Boys Jr-Sr
- City League High School Basketball Girls 9-12
- During the registration process a Parent/Guardian must initial that they have read the waiver for a minor
We have moved!
Submit your Adult Supervisor Forms to Palisades (former Elementary School) or mail to:
LO Parks & Rec
attn: Jean Ostrander
1500 Greentree Rd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
High School Basketball Information, Schedules, Rosters and Rankings
- Freshman-Sophomore Boys
- Girls 9-12
- Junior-Senior Boys (Uptown)
- Junior-Senior Boys 1(Downtown)
- 2015-16 City League Basketball Rules.pdf
- 2016 Sportsmanship Award Winners.pdf
- Adult Supervisor Duties Forms (minimum 3 due 11.4.15).pdf
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow