The Lake Oswego Public Library's Family Cultural Pass Program makes free or discounted day passes available to the following venues. *Admission varies depending on the venue.
Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
Family of 4; children under 12 are free.
Evergreen Aviation Museum
Free admission to Aviation Museum & Gun Museum only for 2 adults or 1 adult & 1 child. $5 discount for one individual to the Water Park, $1 discount to the theater. 10% discount in the gift shop.
Family in the same household or 2 adults & children age 17 and under.
Family of 2 adults & 2 children.
Portland Art Museum
The Portland Art Museum is a discount admission pass. With the pass there will be a $5.00 entry charge per person for admission - this is $10 off regular price. This does NOT include admission to special exhibitions. Children under 17 are free.
Portland Classical Chinese Garden
2 adults and 2 children ages 5-18. Children under 5 are free.
- You can make a reservation in person at the library circulation desk or by phone at 503.636.7628
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older and have your library card number to reserve a pass
- The loan period for each pass is 1 day.
- Passes must be picked up and returned the same day they are checked out.
- The pass is due by the end of the same day the pass was checked out.
- The pass must be returned to the Lake Oswego Public Library building. If the library is closed, please return the pass to the Audio-Visual return slot immediately to the right of the library's main entrance.
*Please do not return passes to the parking lot drops or community bookdrops.
- $5.00 late charge per day- up to the cost of the pass.
- If a pass is lost, you will be charged the full replacement cost of the pass.