Forest Market at Tryon Creek State Natural Area
You are invited to the annual Forest Market, a lively, fun holiday shopping experience featuring sustainable and eco-friendly crafts and edibles handmade by local artisans. Held in the Nature Center at beautiful Tryon Creek State Natural Area, 11321 SW Terwilliger Boulevard, the event will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on December 1 and 2. The event is free and open to all.
From ceramics, accessories, jewelry, hand-woven baskets, organic body care products and holiday items to one-of-a-kind art pieces and much more, there is something that is sure to please everyone on your holiday list.
The following local artisans will be at the Forest Market:
- Golden Rope Gifts and Design – Soaps, lotions and candles
- Susan Burson – Hand-woven basketry
- Reclamation Project – Art and craft from reclaimed materials
- BevoBirdie Originals – Elegantly designed handbags and purses
- Dolcezza – Jewelry and accessories
- Bee Hive – Oregon honeys and related products
- Autumn Fern Designs – Sunprint handbags
- Jennifer Lane – NW wildflower note cards
- Reclaimed Wool – Hand-sewn reclaimed wool designs
- Natural Surroundings – Jewelry
- Nilina Campbell Mason – Handmade crafts
- Babbling Brook Designs – Ceramic pottery
- Bob Snyder – Wooden cutting boards
- Tim Soucy – Jewelry
- Momma Mosaic – Mosaic artwork
- Pam Yocum – Ceramic bowls, boxes, vases, platters, wall hangings and garden art
For more information, please visit www.tryonfriends.org or call 503-636-4398.