My Brain Has a Hole In It - Presentation
A story about overcoming obstacles when the world has turned upside down
Have you ever wondered what your family would do if suddenly something tragic happened to you, something that would forever change your life? On Thursday, February 21, find out how one Lake Oswego family handled their own personal emergency. Plus, get important tips on how you can prepare for the unexpected.
Gordon Viggiano was a healthy, active, “no risk factor” man who still managed to suffer a massive stroke on his 51st birthday. As a lifelong entrepreneur and businessman, he always had a plan, but his plans never included something like this. This event changed every part of Gordon and his family’s lives.
You are invited to an inspirational presentation where Gordon and his wife, Jill, will share their experience and the lessons they learned from “the trenches.” On February 21, from 6 to 7 p.m., at City Hall Council Chambers, 380 A Avenue, join us for this free presentation and learn how you can better prepare for a personal emergency:
- Do you and your spouse/partner have a practical plan?
- Do you both know your passwords and bill payment methods?
- Do you have disability insurance and do you understand it?
- Do you have a current list of medicines you need, allergies you have or doctors you see?
- What if something happens to the primary caregiver?
For questions, please contact Bonnie Hirshberger at 503-675-3992.