Land Use Case File
LU 10-0013
Review Body
Administrative Review
Owners/Applicants

John & Jill Crawford (O&A)

Location of Property

215 Ridgeway Road

Tax Map/Lot
21E 10AD TL: 11700
APPLICANT'S REQUEST

The Applicant is requesting the following:

A Residential Infill Design (RID) Review approval for the following exceptions to remodel an existing dwelling:

 

  • A 5.4-foot exception to the 25-foot front yard setback, resulting in a front yard setback of 19.6 feet;

  • A 4.1-foot exception to the 30-foot rear yard setback, resulting in a rear yard setback of 25.9 feet;

  • A 4.67-foot exception to the 10-foot east side yard setback, resulting in a east side yard setback of 5.3 feet; and,

  • A 1.9% exception to the allowed 25% lot coverage for a total lot coverage of 26.9%.

PLANNING DOCUMENTS
Notice of Decision
Staff Report
Staff Report Exhibits