April 9 – Better Lighting, Lower Costs Workshop hosted by Clackamas County.
Attend a free educational workshop, presented by Portland General Electric, to identify ways to increase your bottom line with energy-saving options. This free workshop for businesses will get you started with the basics and quickly move on to practical lighting upgrade solutions you should consider. You will leave feeling prepared to improve your lighting for your employees and customers and enjoy long-term energy cost savings. Anyone who would benefit from more knowledge of energy efficient lighting in a commercial, retail, or institutional environments is encouraged to attend.
Benefits for Participants:
- Identify energy efficiency opportunities for lighting upgrades and controls
- Understand the fundamentals of light, lighting principles, terminology and economic analysis
- Find out if you should relamp, retrofit, replace or redesign
- Determine if you should use efficient fluorescent or maybe wait for LED
- Take advantage of free services and incentives available to help fund your projects
- Develop a check list for your facility that can help you get started on a lighting project
Who Would Benefit:
This workshop is perfect for anyone who wants a “hands-on” visual introduction to light and is interested in upgrading the lighting at their facility.
- Business owners
- Leasing agents
- Facility managers and supervisors
- Facility staff
- Sustainability coordinators