Building Closure Due to COVID-19
Lake Oswego Adult Community Center implements measures to protect clients and staff.
In order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and support public health, the Lake Oswego Adult Community Center's building is closed effective Monday, March 16 with a tentative re-open date of Wednesday, April 29.
Effective through April 28, 2020:
- All classes, programs and activities are canceled, including congregate meals, transportation and respite.
- All meetings scheduled at the ACC by outside organizations are canceled
- All AARP Tax-Aide appointments are canceled until further notice
- All rentals are canceled
- No new rental applications will be taken
- No new volunteer applications will be processed during this time
- Volunteers are not to report to work until notified by staff
The ACC will continue to support the Meals-On-Wheels program including Home Delivered Meals and Lunch-To-Go.
We recognize that this service disruption will impact our community and did not make the decision lightly. Parks & Recreation management are following the guidance of public health officials and will continually reassess the situation and our response.
If you have questions please give us a call at 503-635-3758. We will update this webpage as needed.
Thank you for your patience, understanding.