The final Boones Ferry Road Project Advisory Committee (PAC) meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 4, 2018 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the City Maintenance Center, 17601 Pilkington Drive, Lake Oswego.
The goals of this meeting are to:
- Provide the PAC with a project update
- Review final streetscape elements and waysides, including materials/color samples
- Final PAC review on art/history elements
- Review upcoming communications and outreach
- Celebrate PAC involvement and vision
Click here to see the meeting agenda and packet.