From 6 a.m. Monday, 4/12 through 6 p.m. Tuesday, 4/13, Oakridge Road between Boones Ferry Road and the post office exit will be reconstructed and paved, impacting normal traffic routes.
- Oakridge Road will be closed to all through traffic between Boones Ferry Road and Quarry Road
- A detour will be in place on Quarry Road and Douglas Way – watch for signage
- Residents and businesses located within the closure area: please use Quarry Road to enter Oakridge
- One lane in each direction is expected to remain open on Boones Ferry Road through the intersection
- Access will remain open to all businesses in the corridor, including the post office – please use Boones Ferry Road to access business driveways
Plan ahead for extra travel time, expect delays or use alternate routes
This work is weather dependent and schedules are subject to change.