Mercantile Redevelopment – Mercato Grove
High Street Residential, the residential subsidiary of Trammell Crow Company, CenterCal Properties, and its investment partner CBRE Global Investors, commenced construction on the property known as Mercantile Village in 2019. The mixed-use project consists of 206 apartments, parking for over 550 cars and 50,000 square feet of destination retail, sitting on over six acres at the primary intersection of Kruse Way and Boones Ferry Road in Lake Oswego. The project is was completed in the fall of 2021 .
- Mercato Grove website
- Mercantile Village_Construction Update Flyer_Q22021
- Mercantile Village_Construction Update Flyer_Q12021
- Mercantile Village_Construction Update Flyer_Q42020
- Mercantile Village_Construction Update Flyer_Q32020
- Mercantile Village_Construction Update Flyer_Q22020
- Merc Village Update Q1’20
- Merc Village Update Q4’19 and Aerial Map of Activities Fall 2019
- Merc Village Update Q3’19
- Merc Village Update Q2’19
Construction of a new senior living community started in fall 2017 and was complete in late 2019. The Springs is located on the northwest corner of Kruse Way and Boones Ferry Road.