Due to the current COVID-19 crisis and physical distancing restrictions, the Shop Lake Grove raffle and video promotional campaign are on HOLD. If you are a business that is participating, please keep your boxes stored in a safe place with the entry cards in them. We will revisit how to approach or relaunch this again in the future.
We will continue to support businesses and work with you throughout the project, and we encourage residents and customers to support businesses too! Many are still open or offering alternative options for pick-up or delivery during this time.
Businesses are Open During Construction!
Lake Grove businesses are open to serve you while construction is underway for the major improvements on Boones Ferry Road. Follow the blue cones and signs to enter driveways!
Come out and support your friends and community businesses that make Lake Grove a great place to live, work and play!
The Boones Ferry Road Project team has developed a Shop Lake Grove Marketing Campaign to help support businesses and keep them informed during construction of the two and a half year project. This includes:
- Signage – Shop Lake Grove a-frame signs, large project signs, blue cones and blue business access signs
- Business canvasing
- City social media – sharing information, encouraging business support, shop local
- Flyers/project cards at high volume businesses
- Regular project website and email updates
- Lake Grove Business Association meetings
- City-wide newsletter articles and inserts (Hello LO) and updates in the City’s LODown email
- Regular updates in the Chamber of Commerce weekly e-newsletter
- Project-sponsored Shop Lake Grove promotional and marketing campaign:
- Partnering or sponsorship of general advertising in the Lake Oswego Review or Chamber of Commerce magazines
- Shop Local/Shop Lake Grove promotional video
- Monthly $100 gift card raffle where customers enter to win a gift card to a participating business of their choice
- ‘Featured Business Focus’ highlighting a different business located within the active work zone each month or every other month. Includes a short article or video about the business and what they offer.
Shop Lake Grove Videos
- Naomi’s Lamps, Starbucks, Milan Center Chiropractic
- Peacock Cleaners, Cafe Marzocca, Casa del Pollo and Riccardo’s
- Z Clinic, Kumon, Vic’s
- Lake Music Center, Art Heads, Gubanc’s
- Olson Pediatric Clinic, Healthy Pet, Zupan’s
- Lake Grove Family Medical Clinic, Sherwin Williams, Babica Hen
- For the raffle: Businesses eligible to participate are those located along Boones Ferry Road, between W. Sunset Drive and Red Cedar Way in Lake Oswego or adjacent to any work associated with the project (including some side streets – refer to map of project limits).
- For the featured business focus: Businesses eligible to participate are those located within the active work zone and may have limited access for more than one week due to construction activities OR construction activities make it difficult for customers to access or see the business.
For more information about the monthly raffle and featured businesses visit: