Interested in winning a $100 gift card to a participating Lake Grove business of your choice? Starting in September, stop by one of our participating businesses, grab an entry card and enter to win our project-sponsored monthly raffle! Raffles will be drawn once a month throughout the project.
Businesses eligible to participate in the raffle are those located along Boones Ferry Road, between W. Sunset Drive and Red Cedar Way in Lake Oswego or adjacent to any work associated with the project (including some side streets – refer to map of project limits). Businesses, if you are eligible and interested, sign up here to participate!
- The raffle will be launched in September 2019, and will continue through the end of construction.
- Businesses must sign up to participate in the raffle. Eligible businesses can sign up at any time throughout construction of the project.
- Businesses must be willing to display a raffle box in their business entry to participate. Raffle boxes will be provided by the project team.
- A list of participating businesses will be available on the project website.
- Customers must visit a participating business to collect an entry card in order to enter the raffle. No purchase is necessary to enter the raffle.
- Participating business/staff to provide the entry card to the customer/patron and have the raffle boxes easily accessible/on display.
- Customer must complete the entry card and drop into the raffle boxes available at any of the participating businesses.
- Customers can enter multiple times, but only one entry per participating business per day.
- Raffle boxes will be emptied and a winner drawn once a month through the completion of construction. Entries are not rolled over to the next month. Customers must submit a new entry to participate in the next month’s raffle.
- Raffle winners will be contacted by City project team.
- Raffle winners will select a $100 gift card from a participating business of their choice (available for merchandise or services only, not redeemable for cash).
- If participating business does have own gift cards, project team to purchase and send to raffle winner. If participating business does not have their own available existing gift card:
- City will provide special gift certificate with name of the business to the winner.
- Patron presents certificate at participating business to use gift card toward merchandise or services. Not redeemable for cash.
- Business to contact City project team and send certificate for reimbursement.
- City to reimburse business via check within two weeks after receiving the certificate.