LU 22-0059: A request for a Development Review Permit for 23 townhomes in the WLG District, minor variance to reduce the 25' rear setback to 20' on eight lots, a major variance to the minimum plant size, and removal of 5 trees
The applicant is requesting approval of:
- A Development Review Permit to construct 23 townhouses;
- A minor variance to reduce the required rear yard setback from 25 to 20 feet for units D16-D23;
- Modification of LU 18-0024 (previously approved 23-lot subdivision for this site) to decrease the mitigation tree planting size and shrub size;
- A major variance to reduce minimum landscape planting sizes from 2 gallon to 1 gallon for shrubs and from 3-inch caliper to 1.5-inch caliper for trees; and,
- Removal of five (5) trees for development purposes.
Development Review Commission Continued Hearing on Monday, July 17, 2023 at 6:30pm for written public testimony only.
The hearing on this project has been continued to allow for additional written testimony. The continued hearing date is July 17, 2023, with the hearing to begin at 6:30 pm (rather than the normal start time of 7:00 pm).
The record remains open for new written public testimony until Wednesday, July 5th, 2023, at 5:00 pm.
Written rebuttal to the new testimony received by July 5th will be accepted until Tuesday, July 11th, 2023, at 5:00 pm.
NOTE: New testimony and rebuttal must focus on new matters not previously addressed in written or oral comments presented to the DRC during the first evidentiary hearing on June 21, 2023.
Ellen Davis, Associate Planner