- Building Home
- e-Permitting Online
- Permit Applications
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Electrical/Low Voltage Permit Application
- Residential Demolition Permit Packet
- New Single Family Residence Permit Packet
- Residential Alteration & or Repair Permit Packet
- Accessory Structure Permit Packet
- New Commercial or Tenant Improvement Permit Packet
- Fire Sprinkler/Alarm Permit Packet
- Commercial Roofing Permit Packet
- List of All Building Forms
- New Commercial Building Permit Packet
- New Commercial Mechanical Permit Packet
- New Commercial Plumbing Permit Packet
- New Commercial Electrical Permit Packet
- Tree Removal and Tree Protection Application Information
- Forms & Handouts
Residential Alteration & or Repair Permit Packet
Residential Alteration & or Repair
Permit Applications will only be accepted between the hours of 8:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
Please be aware of the following:
- The permit application must be filled out in its entirety, please provide all information including valuation, all square footages, number of bedrooms & bathrooms, etc.
- Contractor information must be included on trade permits. If not available, TBD should be indicated.
- Mechanical application must include quantities.
- Please take note of the SITE PLAN requirements.
- Planning Department must sign-off prior to submitting to the Building Department.
- Please review & complete the Residential check list for the Building & Planning Department provided.
- Your permit expires if work isn't started within 180 days from the date of issuance.
- Your permit expires if work is suspended or abandoned for 180 days or more. If you can't work within a 180-day period and don't wish to abandon the project, you may submit a written request to extend your permit for an additional 180-day period.
- Erosion Control application is to be submitted with separate mitigation plan and included with Building permit submittals. Please contact the Erosion Control Specialist at (503) 635-0270 for more information.
- If your lot includes any trees, please contact the Planning Department at (503) 635-0290