City Council Meeting
For instructions on how to provide Public Comment or Testimony at the meeting click HERE.
To speak at the meeting electronically via Zoom or by phone, please email CityRecorder@lakeoswego.city by Noon the day of the meeting. Written comments can be submitted to CouncilDistribution@lakeoswego.city anytime. Thank you!
AP 22-06 (499-22-001206) 817 D Avenue Public Testimony:
Pursuant to LOC 50.07.003.4.a, only persons who testified either orally or in writing before the DRC may testify before the City Council. Written testimony must be submitted prior to 12:00 Noon the day of the meeting. Email written comments to: CityRecorder@lakeoswego.city.
- Staff Report by Daphne Cissell, Associate Planner
- Appellant will have 15 minutes to testify
- Recognized neighborhood associations, homeowner's associations, government agencies or other public interest organizations will each have 10 minutes to testify
- Individuals in favor of the appeal will each have 5 minutes to testify
- Applicant have 15 minutes to testify
- Individuals opposed to the appeal will each have 5 minutes to testify
- Appellant will have 5 minutes for rebuttal
Written comments are strongly encouraged and must be submitted prior to 12:00 Noon the day of the meeting. Submit written comments to: CityRecorder@lakeoswego.city. Requests to speak remotely via Zoom, must be received by 12:00 Noon the day of the meeting and will adhere to the following guidelines the same as in person commenters.
- For in person comments, please fill out a request to speak card to the left as you enter Chambers and give to the City Recorder
- There is no ceding time to another person for additional time
- Public Comment will be limited to 30 minutes total
- Individuals / Entities will have up to 3 minutes each to speak
- During Public Comment, No additional slideshows, videos, pictures, props, signs or multi-media presentations will be allowed
- Please use comment time to speak to the Mayor and City Councilors