Special City Council Meeting
AP 22-05 (LU 22-0041) 520 5th Street Public Testimony:
Pursuant to LOC 50.07.003.7.k.i, only persons who testified either orally or in writing before the DRC may testify before the City Council. Written testimony must be submitted prior to 12:00 Noon the day of the meeting. Email written comments to: CityRecorder@lakeoswego.city.
- Staff Report by Evan Fransted, Senior Planner
- Applicant and Appellant will each have 15 minutes to testify
- Recognized neighborhood associations, homeowner's associations, government agencies or other public interest organizations will each have 10 minutes to testify
- Individuals will each have 5 minutes to testify
- Applicant will have 5 minutes for rebuttal
Pickleball Siting Locations Public Comment:
Written comments are strongly encouraged and must be submitted prior to 12:00 Noon the day of the meeting. Email written comments to: CityRecorder@lakeoswego.city. Requests to speak remotely via Zoom, must be received by 12:00 Noon the day of the meeting and will adhere to the following guidelines the same as in person commenters.
Requests will not be first come first served - the Mayor and Councilors are looking for comments from all interested parties so that all viewpoints are heard. The Mayor will review all submitted requests and select 20 commenters to speak.
- For in person comments, please fill out a request to speak card to the left as you enter Chambers and give to the City Recorder
- There is no ceding time to another person for additional time
- Public Comment on this agenda item will be limited to 40 minutes total
- Individuals / Entities will have up to 2 minutes each to speak
- During Public Comment, No additional slideshows, videos, pictures, props, signs or multi-media presentations will be allowed
- Please use comment time to speak to the Mayor and City Councilors