Special City Council Meeting
The special meeting is available to the public on the City's YouTube Channel, on the City's website, or on Tualatin Valley Community Television.
Pickleball Project Update Public Comment:
Written comments are strongly encouraged and must be submitted prior to 12:00 Noon the day of the meeting. Email written comments to: CityRecorder@lakeoswego.city. Requests to speak remotely via Zoom, must be received by 12:00 Noon the day of the meeting and will adhere to the following guidelines the same as in person commenters.
Requests will not be first come first served - the Mayor and Councilors are looking for comments from all interested parties so that many viewpoints are heard. The Mayor will review all submitted requests and select commenters to speak.
- For in person comments, please fill out a request to speak card to the left as you enter Chambers and give to the City Recorder
- There is no ceding time to another person for additional time
- Public Comment on this agenda item will be limited to 60 minutes total
- Individuals / Entities will have up to 2 minutes each to speak
- During Public Comment, No additional slideshows, videos, pictures, props, signs or multi-media presentations will be allowed
- Please use comment time to speak to the Mayor and City Councilors
Written Public Comments