As the Clerk to the City Council and Redevelopment Agency, the City Recorder:
- Prepares and distributes the Council | LORA agenda and meeting materials
- Completes Council | LORA meeting minutes
- Maintains a schedule of upcoming Council | LORA agenda items
- Serves as the Elections Officer and coordinates Mayor and City Councilor elections, as well as city-wide measures
- Maintains the legislative history, documents, and public records of the city.
In addition to the City Recorder, staff resources include a Records Management Specialist.
For information about these programs, contact Kari Linder, City Recorder, at 503-534-4225 or