The LOPedia is an in-depth catalog of Lake Oswego's municipal services and programs. The catalog contains over 175 program and service definitions and provides information about what the City of Lake Oswego does, how it does it, and how much it costs. The programs and services are organized operationally by department.
The encyclopedia is updated on an as-needed basis with assistance from the City's Robert Kincaid Memorial Intern.
- Increases local government transparency by presenting information to the public on the programs and services the City provides to residents, businesses, and customers.
- Assists the City Council in setting priorities and goals.
- Aids decision making by making available greater information about City operations, processes, and program delivery.
- Serves as a tool to inform budget and resource allocation discussions.
- Provides a resource for developing performance metrics for core city functions.
LOPedia is available for electronic review below, or in hard copy form at the Library and City Hall.