West End Building Decision Process Report
- Exhibit A West End Building Decision Process Work Plan
- Exhibit B City of Lake Oswego Municipal Facilities and Space Planning Analysis by SERA Architects, Inc.
- Exhibit C City of Lake Oswego Maintenance Services Department Facilities Assessment by SOLARC Architecture and Engineering, Inc.
- Exhibit D South Shore Boulevard Fire Station Feasibility Study by Group Mackenzie
- Exhibit E Summary Appraisal Report - West End Office Building + Excess Land by Mueller and Company, Inc.
- Exhibit F West End Property Zoning Options
- Exhibit G Possible Options for City Facilities
- Exhibit H Real Estate Analysis - City of Lake Oswego by CB Richard Ellis
- Exhibit I Lake Oswego West End Building Strategic Look by the Urban Land Institute
- Exhibit J Summary of City Policies on Public Facilities
- Exhibit K Lake Oswego Community Conversation Summary, Lake Oswego Community Conversation Report by Davis, Hibbitts & Midghall, Inc.
- Exhibit L 2008 City of Lake Oswego Facilities Assessment Research - On-line Survey Results by Davis, Hibbitts & Midghall, Inc.
- Exhibit M They’re Your Buildings! Join the Conversation booklet
- Exhibit N They’re Your Buildings! Join the Conversation mailer
- Exhibit O Letter from the Downtown Business District Association Board, FAN-Forest Hills Association Board, Evergreen Neighborhood Association Board, and Lakewood Bay Neighborhood Association Board dated January 27, 2009, and Letter from the Lake Grove Business Association dated January 30, 2009
- Exhibit P 2008 Parks and Recreation Activities at the West End Building
- Exhibit Q West End Building Scenarios – Cost Analysis
Exhibit R List of City Properties