July 14 UPDATE: The Parks & Recreation Community Events team has been working to plan safe events for you to enjoy! Although this summer continues to look different, we recognize the important role that events play in placemaking, enriching lives, fostering wellness, and economic development.
In addition to the small-scale Picnic in the Park concerts, which continue on Thursdays through the end of August (registration required), we have added TWO traditional summer concerts. Join us to celebrate summer at the following shows:
- Wednesday, July 21, 7-9pm, Foothills Park featuring Dancehall Days
- Wednesday, August 25, 6:30-8:30pm, Westlake Park featuring Stone in Love
Food & beverage available for purchase from Getta Gyro & Kona Ice of Lake Oswego.
Free Admission. Rain or Shine. No registration required. Bring your low sand chairs or picnic blankets.
Parking for Foothills Park is available at the following locations:
- City parking lot at Roehr Park (First two rows are City-owned)
- Street parking along Foothills Road
- Abra Auto Body & Glass, 120 Foothills Road
- Toklat Originals, 115 Foothills Road
- Willamette Shore Trolley, 311 N State Street