Concert Etiquette and FAQ
Guests are welcome to arrive early for the concerts, and may save a spot in the audience for their group as long as at least one person physically occupies that space. Please do not reserve space with blankets/chairs/coolers and no human present.
Food and Drink:
Guests may bring food and non-hard alcohol (beer and wine) to concert sites. Please enjoy responsibly, pick up after your group, and designate a driver if alcohol is being consumed. Food and drink are also available for purchase.
- Lake Oswego Golf Course Vendors: Dogs & Fries, Koi Fusion & Ruby Jewel
- Foothills Park Vendors: MexiRican, Getta Gyro, Rip City Grill & Ruby Jewel
- Westlake Park Vendors: Koi Fusion, Kona Ice, Dogs & Fries, Getta Gyro & Ruby Jewel
Please bring low sand chairs or plan to sit on the ground. Should you bring a taller chair, please sit in the back of the audience so as not to obstruct anyone's view. Canopies and umbrellas are not permitted. Please note that despite our best efforts regarding irrigation, the ground is occasionally wet. We recommend waterproof picnic blankets.
Parking can be limited at all concert venue sites. We recommend carpooling if possible, and the following available parking sites:
- Foothills Park: parking available at Roehr Park, Abra Auto Body Repair, Thor Auto Service & Willamette Shore Trolley.
- Westlake Park: parking available on both sides of Westlake Park and in neighborhood where marked. Please respect neighborhood residents and do not block driveways, mailboxes, etc.
- Millennium Plaza Park: parking available at Lakeview Village shopping center, the Windward, City Hall and in neighborhood where marked.
- VIP Parking Pass: your days of searching for the perfect concert parking space may just be over! Enter to win a reserved parking spot at the next scheduled Lake Oswego Concert. All proceeds help support the summer concert series. The parking pass may be transferrable to another guest. Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 tickets for $20. Winner will be announced at intermission.
Pets are allowed on leashes at all times at concert venues.
Basic First Aid supplies are available at the Living Well in Lake Oswego booth at Sounds of Summer concerts. Staff are trained in First Aid/CPR. For First Aid at Moonlight & Music concerts please find a concert staff member.
Lost & Found:
A small Lost & Found is operated out of the Living Well in Lake Oswego Booth at Sounds of Summer concerts. Please check with staff if you've lost an item. For Lost & Found at Moonlight & Music concerts please check in with a concert staff member.
Safety is our number one priority, especially as concerts continue to grow in attendance. If you find you are separated from your child, please report to the Living Well in Lake Oswego Booth and check in with concert staff. Please advise children on safe meeting spots at the concert site. Westlake Park will feature multiple colored feather banners to act as meeting points throughout Westlake Field. These can serve as great visual landmarks for members of your party.
For any other questions, please contact Concert Coordinator, Dawn Kolb, at email@example.com or 503-534-5278.