Country Club/Boones Ferry/Kerr Parkway Traffic Signal Rehabilitation
This project repaired the traffic signal hardware at the intersection of Boones Ferry Road/Kerr Parkway/Country Club Road. The following was included:
- Remove and replace the existing spans across all four legs of the intersection.
- Install tether cable between steel strain poles on all 4 legs of intersection.
- Remove and replace all twelve existing signal heads with reinforced polycarbonate signal housing, LED modules, standard polycarbonate visors, and polycarbonate reflective backboards.
- Install 12 signal heads on new spanwire hangers with cable eye bolts.
- Remove and replace emergency vehicle detection system.
- Remove and replace lane-use signs on westbound Country Club Road approach on new sign brackets attached with new spanwire hangers and cable eye bolts.
- Remove and replace pedestrian signal heads with count-down heads.,
This signal rehabilitation work took place in November 2020 and is complete. Work hours were at night, from 7 p.m. - 6 a.m. The signal was turned off and flaggers directed traffic through the intersection. Thank you for your patience during this rehabilitation work!