Del Prado Pedestrian Improvements
The Del Prado Pedestrian improvements project involves repairing and updating the mid-block pedestrian crosswalk across Del Prado Road between Botticelli Road and Da Vinci Road. The project includes removing and replacing the existing crosswalk, curbs, ramps, asphalt, curb ramps, signs, and installing a new stormwater catch basin, pipe and pavement markings.
Construction is scheduled to begin the week of October 11, 2021 and be complete in late 2021. This schedule is subject to change as conditions and weather can be somewhat unpredictable.
What to expect:
- Work hours are Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Intermittent lane closures will be in place with flaggers directing traffic. Please expect some delays during work hours.
- Access will be maintained throughout construction; however, at times some on-street parking will be limited.
- Equipment and materials will be stored in the public right-of-way (during and after work hours) and within work zones.
- Construction can be loud, dusty, create vibrations and cause traffic delays. Working equipment includes truck traffic, excavators, compactors, steel plates and other heavy equipment.