Knaus Road Pathway Project
This project is a 6 ft wide separated asphalt pathway from Boones Ferry Rd to Goodall Rd, fill in gaps approximately 900 ft. in length.
April 13, 2021
- Design was completed in late February and project went out for bids shortly after. Bids were opened in late March, and 5 bids were received. Ruby-Con Construction was the lowest responsive bidder. City Council approved the contract with Ruby-Con on April 6th.
- Next steps will be to finalize contracts, pre-construction meeting, and start work on the pathway.
- We anticipate Ruby-Con to start preliminary work; erosion control, tree removal, and mobilize equipment the last week of April or the first week of May.
- We will learn more details regarding construction at the pre-construction meeting with Ruby-Con.
- Check back with the website as more details become available.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of the following.
City Inspector: Bruce Foulke 503.545.0813
Construction Manager: Javier Moncada 503.277.9993
Project Manager: David Kudna 503.319.1882