- Engineering Home
- Major Capital Projects
- Bid & RFP Information
- Standards and Permits
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Local Street Reconstruction Program
- National Flood Insurance Program
- Pavement Management Program
- South Shore Sewer Study
- Stormwater Management Program
- Traffic Engineering and Transportation
- Water Conservation Program
- Survey and Mapping Services
Traffic Control Permit
All construction activities within the public right-of-way require an approved traffic control permit from the City of Lake Oswego.
The purpose of a Traffic Control Plan (TCP) is to allow the contractor to work within the public right-of-way efficiently and effectively while maintaining a safe, uniform flow of traffic.
There is no fee for a traffic control permit.
**Please expect a two-week review period for all traffic control applications.**