Establish or Disconnect Service


There is a "Fast and Easy" online Service Form to establish or disconnect service with the City of Lake Oswego. Once you have completed the form(s) you will receive an email notification that the submission was received. You do not need to contact the Utility Billing unless you did not receive the notification that the submission was received.

If you are moving within Lake Oswego please complete separate online service forms for each property to establish and disconnect service.

Signing Up in Person

Please visit Utility Billing located on the 3rd floor of City Hall, from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. For your convenience click the Establish Service and/or Discontinue Service form for a fillable PDF form. If you would like to mail your application please send to:

City of Lake Oswego  
Finance Department
PO Box 369
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034

Meter Reading to Determine Usage Level at Start or Stop of Service

Utility Billing will send notice to Public Works for a reading of the property meter to determine usage and billing. Meter reading is generally on the next business day or the date indicated for the start of service. Standard practice is to leave water on between occupant changes. Should the water be off at the property please call 503-635-0265 or email



City Hall
380 A Avenue 1st Floor
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Related Links Attachments