Contact the Parks & Recreation Front Desk for additional information: 503-675-2549.
Howl at the Moon 5K Adventure Run
Saturday, August 1
Course Open 5-8pm (site open 4-9:30pm)
125 Rosemont Road
Ready for some adventure?!?! Well, you're in luck! Join the City of Lake Oswego Parks & Recreation Department for an epic adventure with the 5k obstacle run. Navigate 3.1 miles of natural terrain and make your way through challenging obstacles, monkey bars, plank walk, mud pit, and more. Then celebrate your victory on the course and have a heck of a good time at the Barn Bash after-party! Get a little country and rock out to wild west tunes and enjoy tasty bites and brew from local vendors.
- Adult: $40 until February 29, $45 until July 4; $55 after July 4
- Youth (10 years and older): $20 until February 29, $25 until July 4; $35 after July 4
- Team of 4: $120 until February 29, $130 until July 4; $140 after July 4
- Team of 5: $165 until February 29, $175 until July 4; $185 after July 4
- Team of 6: $200 until February 29, $210 until July 4; $220 after July 4
- Event site is open from 4-9:30pm; course is open from 5-8pm (last runners may start course at 8pm).
- Packet Pickup: Packets may be picked up onsite the day of the event from 4-7:30pm at Luscher Farm.
- Family-friendly (Ages 10+). Those under 18 must have parent or guardian present to sign a waiver.
- Although there is a clock at start and finish, race is not timed.
- No pets allowed on the course (dogs allowed on leashes vendor area only).
- No refunds.
- No onsite parking. Please park at identified locations and ride the complimentary shuttle to the site.
Key Documents and Reports
Forms, Permits, and Applications