August 11, 2023
We last held an open house in June 2023 and gathered valuable feedback from the community on what we should consider. Thank you for your continued interest and involvement!
Please join us at a community meeting to learn more about preliminary project designs, talk to the project team, and provide feedback:
Meeting Date and Time: Tuesday, September 19 | 6:30-8 p.m.
Location: Lake Oswego Maintenance Center, Willow Room | 17601 Pilkington Road, Lake Oswego
A presentation will take place at the beginning of the meeting, followed by group discussions.
Maps and revised graphics will be on display at the meeting. Community input on the current concepts will help us move forward with designs.
May 22, 2023
Please join us at the project’s first Open House on Tuesday, June 13 to provide input on preliminary concepts and share your feedback.
Meeting Date and Time: Tuesday, June 13 from 6-7:30 p.m.
Location: Lake Oswego Maintenance Center (Willow Room) | 17601 Pilkington Road, Lake Oswego
Maps and initial concept graphics of the corridor will be on display at the open house. Community input on the concepts will help the City and project team move forward with designs.
March 20, 2023
The project team will host public open houses to ask for community input as the design progresses over the coming year. We plan to share draft concepts and designs with you at events this spring and fall. More details will be shared soon!
January 6, 2023
Underground utility locates are being marked in the City’s right-of-way so the design team can begin with their initial survey and geotechnical investigation efforts. Beginning this month, crews may be taking photos, surveying the area for elevation and locations of utilities, mapping and accessing the health of trees, installing groundwater monitors, undertaking geotechnical investigations and pavement testing, and gathering other information to inform the early stages of design work and future construction. Most of the preliminary work is expected to take a few months to complete, although some follow-up visits throughout 2023 may be needed.
Neighbors may notice the following:
- Survey crews will be conducting field work predominantly in the public right-of-way, but at times, may need to access private properties to verify property corners and monument markers. Crews will door knock residences, or leave door hangers where they need to access private properties.
- A few intermittent lane closures may occur during the daytime while crews install groundwater monitors or conduct exploratory digging. Flaggers or signage will direct drivers or assist local neighbors with access.
- Trees may be flagged during survey work. We will be looking at how to minimize impact to trees and will have an arborist working with the team.
- Underground utilities will be marked on the street with paint. Paint marks will disappear over time.
- Wooden stakes with flags might be left at some places along the project area. These may indicate the public right-of-way, drainage issues, or other considerations. Please do not remove or adjust the stakes.
December 20, 2022
Preliminary work is expected to begin in the next few weeks along Lakeview Boulevard. Underground utilities will be marked in the City’s right-of-way so the design team can begin with their initial survey efforts. Paint marks will disappear over time. Wooden stakes with flags might be left at some places along the project area. These may indicate the public right-of-way, drainage issues, or other considerations. Please do not remove the stakes.